Call today to schedule an intake or talk to an addictions specialist. Walk-In intakes are always welcome. Intakes are done every day of the week and if you are accepted onto the program, admission and medication is the same day as your intake. Intakes begin at 5:15 when we open and are accepted through 11:30 am. Please call with any question about an intake and how you can receive help today!
Things to bring with you:
- Photo Identification
- Proof of Insurance
Riverside Treatment Services accepts:
- Medicaid/Medical Assistance
- Uninsured Eligible Individuals
If you have any questions of whether your insurance is active or if we accept it, please call and ask!
Riverside Treatment Services also offers a Self-Pay option for those
whose insurance does not cover treatment.
The overall goal of Riverside Treatment Services is to increase the quality of life through the provision of opioid replacement therapy. In
addition, secondary goals include:
- To improve life functioning in the areas of vocational, social, family, and community integration
- To minimize and/or eliminate the use of illicit substances
that contribute to decreased quality of life.
- To improve psychosocial adjustment and functioning within the context of the person’s served current living environments.